GeGe Hair & Beauty
Policies and Procedures
Policies and Procedures
We have stated below are current guidelines regarding
Health and Safety, Hygiene and Social Distancing
all related to Covid-19.
Our newest Health and Safety, Hygiene and Social Distancing guidelines; reassuring all our current and potential new clients of the extra measures we are taking right now to ensure our salon is a safe environment for all our staff and clients during your time in the salon.
The following has been put in place for when we do re-open:
1. All staff will be wearing a visor or mask throughout each treatment
2. Disposable Personal Protective Equipment will be used throughout your treatment where necessary
3. Sterilising our hairbrushes and scissors after each client
4. Disinfecting our work stations after every treatment using an antibacterial solution
5. We store our implements in Barbicide
6. Our staff are washing their hands after every single client, using the handwashing technique as set out by the government guidelines
7. We disinfect our reception desk after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day
8. We will not be accepting cash, only Apple/GooglePay/Card transactions
9. We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well, and have not been in contact with
anyone who has been affected by Covid-19
10. We are not allocating a waiting area, when having an appointment you will need to wait outside the salon or in your vehicle
until we can start your treatment.
11. We will ONLY be offering children appointments IF the parent does not need to be stood next to them and can wait outside.
These points all follow the social-distancing guidelines along with our Industry federation and allowing staff
enough time to clean the area fully, ready for the next customer.
Along with this, you will need to ensure you come into the salon ALONE!
We will only be allowed one client in per stylist at a time, each client will be sat a two-metre distance away from another client.
Along with this, we will not be taking walk-in clients, only pre-booked appointments to ensure all guidelines are met safely!
*Along with these guidelines we will not be offering any refreshments within the salon nor reading material.
We also are no longer allowed to offer our toilet use either so please ensure you are prepared
with all knowledge and understanding before arriving.
If the weather is bad we ask you to provide a plastic bag for your coat to put next to you
as we no longer have a coat hanging section either due to prevention of spread.*
Please don’t be offended, but we will be asking anyone coming to the salon for their appointment to
wear your own mask at all times during your treatment, this needs to cover your nose and mouth.
If any of our requirements are refused unfortunately you will not be able to have any treatment done within our premises.
We are following our government and industry safety guidelines and we hope all our clients will support us.
If you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it!
And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment so that we can see you when you’re back feeling fighting fit.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible
way as advised by the right authorities.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you all very soon!!!