GeGe Hair & Beauty
Policies and Procedures
Policies and Procedures
We have stated below are current guidelines regarding
Health and Safety, Hygiene and Social Distancing
all related to Covid-19.
Our newest Health and Safety, Hygiene and Social Distancing guidelines; reassuring all our current and potential new clients of the extra measures we are taking right now to ensure our salon is a safe environment for all our staff and clients during your time in the salon.
The following has been put in place for when we do re-open:
1. All staff will be wearing masks and gloves throughout each treatment
2. Disposable Personal Protective Equipment will be used throughout your treatment where necessary
3. Sterilising our hairbrushes and scissors after each client
4. Disinfecting our work stations after every treatment using an antibacterial solution
5. We store our implements in Barbicide
6. Our staff are washing their hands after every single client, using hand washing technique as set out by the government guidelines
7. We now disinfect our reception desk after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day
8. We will not be accepting cash, only Apple/GooglePay/Card transactions
9. We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well, and have not been in contact with
anyone who has been affected by Covid-19
10. We are not allocating a waiting area, when having an appointment you will need to wait outside the salon or in your vehicle
until we can start your treatment, this follows the social-distancing guidelines and allowing staff
enough time to clean the area fully, ready for the next customer.
Along with this you will need to ensure you come into the salon ALONE unfortunately at this time no children will be allowed into the salon.
We will only be allowed one client in per stylist at a time, each client will be sat a two metre distance away from another client.
Along with this we will not be taking walk in clients, only pre-booked appointments to ensure all guidelines are met safely!
Please don’t be offended, but we will be asking anyone coming to the salon for their appointment to wear your own mask and gloves where necessary at all times ( if having your nails done we will ensure you sanitise your hands when entering.)
If this is refused unfortunately you will not be able to have any treatment done within our premises. We are following our government and industry safety guidelines and we hope all our clients will support us.
If you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it!
And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment so that we can see you when you’re back
feeling fighting fit. If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures,
we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you all very soon!!!